5.14.2010

friday fuzzies

[fri'dā fuz'ēz] n. handmade finds of pure cuteness to make fridays even better

every friday i will share with you something or things that i found which meet the following criteria:
1. it's cute
2. it's handmade
and most of all,
3. i covet it

i'm late, i'm late!  i normally get these done first thing in the morning but i was printing an order from my new etsy shop and was trying to get it done before the mail carrier got here.  since my order was for my monkey pirate design, me thinks me's pickin' pirates as the theme fer today.

if you don't know by now, i love rocky.  and i love a pirate theme.  this pirate tote bag by rockythezombie is a match made in heaven to carry all my treasures.






















i could wear this black and white skulls underbust vest by annaladymoon.   maybe then people would take my pirate speak more seriously...  or maybe not.  either way my closet would be proud to have this in it.






















or maybe a cute mini wicked skully necklace by LORiOLA would do the trick.  i love this smaller lampwork skully of hers, and the lock and key toggle makes this necklace even better.






















i believe this mini pirate mushroom print would be perfect in my kitchen.  it's by myzoetrope.  if ye don't likes me grub, ye be walkin' the plank!






















but i'm thinking maybe my best bet is to get a pet to join in on my pirate adventure.  i'd have to recruit my parents' pooch to wear this pirate dog bandana by vedesigns.  oh brown dog, where are you??!

3 comments:

  1. ARRRRR - ye did find some beauties here matie! What a fun theme!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Arrrrr! Avast me hearties!
    Amazing picks, Deb! I'm in love with the Zombie pirate too, I have it in a hoodie, and I'm thinking of getting a tee for the bf!

    And your monkey pirate is super cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha, love it! Thank you so much for including my 'lil pirate mushroom!

    ReplyDelete