9.03.2010

friday fuzzies

[fri'dā fuz'ēz] n. handmade finds of pure cuteness to make fridays even better

every friday i will share with you something or things that i found which meet the following criteria:
1. it's cute
2. it's handmade
and most of all,
3. i covet it

a little late, but i'm still getting it done on friday!  today's theme is ghosts.   i love the show "ghost hunters" and do believe ghosts are for real.  these though aren't spooky - just pure cuteness!

cute baby boys bib ghosts from jessii83...  i wish i knew someone with a little boy to give this to.  it's too cute!


















halloween ghost miniatures set of 3 by LennyMud...  no matter which 3 you get, they're all OOAK and simply adorable pieces for the holiday.






















violette the goth ghost girl by trinlayk...  she's ready to cheerfully haunt in her frilly black dress and skull bone bow.






















haunted bookmark with spooky stained glass ghost by funktionslust...  this little ghost and kitty bookmark is so wonderfully themed for a great spooky storybook.















halloween ghouls cupcake soap by ajsweetsoap...  this soap looks good enough to eat! =)

4 comments:

  1. Super cute ghosties!

    And that cupcake soap does look good enough to eat!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Deb!
    What a wonderful surprise! Thank you for including my little ghosty bookmark on your blog. I am going to bookmark your page, and I wish you a very spooky Halloweeeeeeen! =)
    Mara
    [Funktionslust]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Deb,

    Thank you so much for putting my Boo bib onto your blog! It looks great with all the other Ghostie stuff.

    If anyone is interested please become a fan on Facebook of Our Baby Bee! Im adding new products when I can as my little girl seems to take most of my time at the moment, but I can make them when you place an order. Once again a big thank you to Deb and I hope all your Halloweens are full of treats!

    Jess
    Our Baby Bee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just back from vacation and got a chance to see this-thank you so much for including my ghosties! You have a great eye and I found many new favorites! Thank You!

    ReplyDelete