11.03.2010

wearing handmade wednesday: sunshine monster!

"Well, some go this way, and some go that way. But as for me, myself, personally, I prefer the short-cut."

isn't this "cheshire hat" from SunshineMonster cute?!?  erica normally makes these in pink and purple stripes just like the colours of the cheshire cat from disney's version of "alice in wonderland", but me having to be take my short-cut...  i requested mine to be made in my beloved black and white stripes!






















there are a lot of other cute and quirky hats in her shop, along with purses, some mad doorknob covers and other fun accessories.  personally, i love her bacon scarf which i featured in one of my "friday fuzzies" posts.  so go check out her shop and bring a little sunshine to your wednesday. =)

2 comments:

  1. Erica is awesome! I still need to get me something from her crochet shop, but I'm sure I will!

    And that hat is awesome, so cute! And wow lady, those eyes of yours steal the show! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUTE!!! I looooove that hat. :)

    Thera Joyce

    ReplyDelete