i also tested out Reynolds Baked For You StayBright baking cups in their black and white damask pattern. it's foil lined on the inside so that the pattern on the liner stays vibrant after baking. i'd say they worked well!
pumpkin cheesecake cupcakes
1 pkg (8 oz.) package of cream cheese at room temperature
1/2 cup confectioner's sugar (powdered sugar)
1 large egg white
1-1/2 tsp vanilla, divided (1/2 tsp, 1 tsp)
1 cup canned pumpkin puree
1 cup granulated sugar
1/2 cup vegetable oil
1-1/2 cups flour
2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
1-1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1. preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. using a mixer, beat the cream cheese and confectioner's sugar for 2-3 minutes in a bowl. add in the egg white and 1/2 tsp vanilla and beat for another 2 minutes.
3. in another bowl, mix the pumpkin, eggs, sugar, oil and 1 tsp. vanilla. mix well. add in the flour, pumpkin pie spice, baking powder, and salt. continue mixing til all is well blended.
4. line a muffin pan with foil lined baking cups (i've found they work best). put a heaping tablespoon of pumpkin mixture into the bottom of each cup. layer with a measured tablespoon of the cream cheese mixture. top with another tablespoon of pumpkin mixture and level it off a bit if needed. don't worry if it doesn't look pretty, it will bake nicely. bake for 25 minutes in the lower third of your oven. let cool and frost with cream cheese frosting (recipe below).
makes 1 dozen. enjoy! =)
cream cheese frosting
1 pkg (8 oz.) cream cheese at room temperature
1/4 cup butter, melted
4 cups powdered sugar
1-1/2 tsp vanilla
1. beat cream cheese, butter and vanilla in large bowl with mixer until well blended. add sugar gradually and continue beating until well blended.
♠ ♠ ♠
download a printable copy of this recipe at...