8.28.2010

friday fuzzies: saturday edition

[fri'dā fuz'ēz] n. handmade finds of pure cuteness to make fridays saturdays even better

every friday i will share with you something or things that i found which meet the following criteria:
1. it's cute
2. it's handmade
and most of all,
3. i covet it

yesterday i was a little too distracted and forgot about my picks til late...  then i couldn't come up with a theme so i decided i'd do them today instead.  this special saturday edition's theme is owls, another halloween icon.  in fact, i think i'm going to do halloween centered themes every week between now and then because it's by far my favourite holiday of them all.

first up we have a shop with some of the cutest birds ever.  this wise grey owl hoot in dusky greys from feltmeupdesigns is the most adorable of her owls, in my opinion.






















time flies series 1 vintage brass finish owl by RingRingRing...  i love its big eyes and little clock tummy!






















halloween owl banner by aprilfoss...  cute plushy owls to help decorate your home for halloween!






















pumpkin owl wristlet by queenbee55...  it works for both autumn and halloween!

















owl and tree silhouette pillow by YellowBugBoutique...  a perfect owl-themed throw pillow for the season!

3 comments:

  1. Ooooooh, I love Owlies too! And I can't just choose one owl from the FeltMeUp shop... They're all so cute!!

    And all your other picks are great too, I love discovering new shops with your blog, cause I know I'm gonna love it! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice Fall line-up! Thank you for including my little owl bag.
    QueenBee55

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great owl collection- I love owls...so this is right up my alley! Thanks for including my pillow

    ReplyDelete